Learn how to make your insurance business grow to new heights with tips and tools in this guide, and serve your clients using Talage technology.Read More
Business Development Leader
Talage is a venture-backed, Reno-based start-up that is attacking the small business insurance space- a massive market that is ripe for major disruption. We are growing fast and looking for great people to help us go from exciting start-up to industry heavyweight. It’s a crazy ride, but it’s worth it.
Who We’re Looking For
Location – Remote within the region
(Southeast or Central region)
Business Development Leader Role
We are rapidly expanding and looking to build a dynamic team of Business Development Leaders. This position will focus on growing a designated region, working closely with independent agencies. You will be responsible for bringing on new agencies and working with existing agencies to help them maximize the Talage platform.
Talage is an industry-leading insurtech software solution facilitating digital distribution in small commercial P&C for agents, brokers, MGAs, wholesalers, and carriers. In short, Talage enables all players in the P&C insurance space to sell and service insurance to small businesses wherever they are online, and with an experience that we’ve all come to expect.
We are proud to call Reno home, but we are backed by Silicon Valley VCs, and we are changing the insurance industry.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities
- Work with existing agencies to increase system usage
- Utilize CRM to manage sales process and existing relationships
- Coordinate with Talage teammates to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Work with industry leaders in your market to develop future opportunities
- Must have +3 years of small commercial experience
- Successful sales track record
- Prior experience with CRMs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Get it done mentality
- Ability to travel +25%
- Located within assigned region
Come change the insurance industry with Us!
To apply please email your resume to: Rich Dern – [email protected]